Job title: Senior Mulesoft BSA/Senior Mulesoft Technical Lead
Job Location:San Francisco, CA
Duration: 6-12+ Months Contract to Hire
Only US Citizen or GC are encourage to apply.
Senior Technical Analyst/Developer with Banking Industry/Financial Services Industry experience
• 7-8 Years of overall experience in IT
• 1-3 years of Banking Systems / Industry experience highly preferred
• Must have 3 + years of experience in design and implementation of Middleware based solutions using Mulesoft
• Design experience with Mulesoft using Agile / SCRUM methodology
• Design experience with RESTful API/services
• Have worked on one or more Middleware implementations
• Experience with Tibco is an additional Advantage
• Ability to convert the Process requirements to Prototypes and screen flows for demonstration to business
• Experience in estimation, coordination with onshore and offshore teams and delegating work
• Experience with configuration, deployment, and testing of enterprise software applications
• Relevant experience acceptable as a member of a financial institution or consulting firm.
• Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills and an ability to build relationships at all levels of the enterprise including external vendors.
• Demonstrated ability to exercise independent judgment and strategic thinking under a minimum of supervision.
• Must possess strong interpersonal and organizational skills.
• Expert at managing by influence to achieve goals through departments and staff not directly in a reporting relationship.
• Strong business orientation with broad experience with banking processes, technology and change initiatives.
• Understands business processes, appropriate application of technology in supporting those processes, and the common technical complexity / considerations when evaluating new products or process options.
• Skilled at identifying and evaluating existing operations and new developments and gauging appropriate opportunities for the business.
• Focus on development of organizational capabilities and resources to support continuous evolution of a more competitive and profitable Bank
• Demonstrated leadership, planning, and managerial skills with ability to contribute broadly at any level.
• Pragmatic with an ability to generate trust and build alliances across business and functional lines.
East Brunswick, NJ, 08816