Multi Factor Authentication (MFA) Lead Engineer
Buffalo, NY, Baltimore, MD
In this role as a Multi Factor Authentication (MFA) Lead Engineer, you will be responsible for the overall strategy, planning, development & support of M&T MFA solution and its associated processes. The individual in this role will provide overall implementation and direction into the MFA and IAM functions across the organization, including areas such as federation, access management, authentication & authorization, security and provisioning identity data. The Lead MFA Engineer will work closely with Cyber Security, systems engineering, network security, audit, application developers and other administrators in creating functional, scalable and secure MFA operations as well as the design and development of new business applications
Minimum of 6 years combined higher education and/or experience in systems design, management, and/or architecture
- 7+ years' in IT with at least 3 of those years focused on multi-factor authentication solutions ( SecureId, Ping ,Adaptive Authentication etc.).
- Extensive experience with securing, hardening, and maintaining systems with Multi factor capabilities like,Yubikey or RSA Secure ID, Ping ID cloud, RSA Adaptive Authentication.
- Experience architecting MFA solutions within Microsoft Azure, PIND ID cloud.
- Strong understanding on MFA constructs within Cloud and on-premise environments
- Expert level experience with databases, LDAP and directory services, application servers, operating systems and network infrastructure.
- Lead MFA engineering strategy and execution, which includes setting direction for engineering efforts, driving technology selection (Including buy vs build decision) and being actively involved as the functional technical leader during implementation.
- Demonstrate an advanced understanding of troubleshooting and configuring applications, MFA endpoints, and API integrations.
- Expert level experience with multifactor authentication solutions and other technologies
Baltimore, Maryland, United States of America