Kforce has a remote client that is seeking Four (4) Senior/Lead or Principal React Engineer React Engineers to join a remote-first Front End development team. This fast paced, execution driven organization is the world's largest platform for legal and identity services. This position is 100% remote with flexible schedules to ensure a healthy work-life balance. There are many benefits that come with this opportunity including a quarterly bonus that has paid out consistently at over 100% and opportunities to grow your career. This is a client that we've worked with for years and helped hire throughout the organization including leadership.
* React Engineers will implement new features to deliver customer portal features, reusable components, micro-sites among other exciting features.
* Leverage the latest React technologies to engineer clean, modularized, and well unit and integration tested TypeScript code that runs seamlessly across applications
* As React Engineers, you will integrate micro services, negotiate API contracts, and architect modern client data caches
* Push the boundaries of how software development works in a regulatory environment
* Mentor junior engineers through peer coding, perform code reviews, prepare knowledge transfers, discuss how we write code, and improve the developer experience
* React Engineers will drive to deliver business outcomes and question the status quo
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Computer Engineering, or related degree
* 5-20+ years of Software development experience
* 3-7+ years of experience in developing modern React or Full-stack development
* Experience writing well tested and modularized code
* Understanding the cost of overly DRY and smart code
* Experience with CI/CD pipelines for large scale mobile and web apps
* Ability to collaborate effectively with designers using an eye of design
* Excellent written and communication skills
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.