Share resume for email@example.com
Role : MySQL DBA
Location : Wilmington, DE
Duration : Full Time.
- Responsible for overall database administration
- Need someone who is technical enough to write SQL reporting queries.
- Experience with Talend and Tableau is preferred
Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelor s degree in computer science or related IT field preferred
- 3+ years hands on experience in designing and administering MySQL databases in a HA Environment.
- Knowledge of de-facto standards and best practices in MySQL
- Experience with replication configuration in MySQL
- Understanding of MySQL s underlying storage engines, such as InnoDB and MyISAM
- Proficient in writing and optimizing SQL statements
- Ability to plan resource requirements from high level specifications
- Unix shell scripting and the ability to automate routine tasks
- Familiarity with monitoring tools and how to apply to DB environment
- Must be ready to support environments remotely while on on-call.
- Hands-on experience with NoSQL / non-relational databases
- ETL / data migration experience with large data sets
- Experience with data modeling in relational databases and writing complex SQL queries
- Experience with Percona for MySQL Server
- Experience with MySQL Backup tools and Monitoring tools.
- Experience with Reporting/Visualization tools is a plus (Tableau preferred).
- Experience with ETL tools and data warehouse concepts is a plus (Talend Preferred)
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as git