Job ID: 2207285 Location:
HOUSTON , TX , US Date Posted:
NoMinimum Clearance Required:
NoneClearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain:
Public TrustPotential for Remote Work:
NoDescription Job Title:
Mid-level Software Developer Job Description:
Work with a team of software developers providing new software solutions and enhancements for an existing Aircraft Maintenance system and any of NASA/JSC's Aircraft Operations Divisions (AOD) software applications as needed. Responsibilities and Duties:
Qualifications Required skills
- Assists in design, coding, and testing.
- Use T-SQL in MS SQL Server to assist in application development, troubleshoot production problems, and generate custom reports.
- Use Visual Studio and SQL Server Reporting Services to create and maintain reports.
- Accurately employs our development tools.
- Interact with software developers, testers, management and users to accomplish project tasks.
- Understands standard development lifecycle processes and applies our methodology effectively.
- Adheres to coding standards defined by technical management.
- Update software documentation (i.e. Requirements, Design, and User's Guide) as needed.
- Write and review test procedures for changes to the application.
- Minimum five years of experience:
- Experience in using AJAX, Bootstrap, HTML and CSS.
- Experience with SQL and MS Reporting Services.
- Ability and desire to learn new languages and technologies.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Highly motivated with the ability to work on multiple tasks independently and as part of a project team.
- Able to break down business problems into solvable components to recommend solutions.
- Experienced in developing Single Page Application (SPA)
- Experience in Web Services and Web API.
- Experience with Visual Studio and Microsoft Team Foundation Server.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, or a related field (required)
Covid Policy: SAIC does not require COVID-19 vaccinations or boosters. Customer site vaccination requirements must be followed when work is performed at a customer site.SAIC® is a premier Fortune 500® technology integrator driving our nation's technology transformation. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes secure high-end solutions in engineering, digital, artificial intelligence, and mission solutions. Using our expertise and understanding of existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions that are critical to achieving our customers' missions.
We are more than 26,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer, fostering a respectful work culture based on diversity, equity, and inclusion that values all contributors. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $7.1 billion. For more information, visit saic.com .
My SAIC Benefits.