The successful candidate will provide analytical and hands on technical leadership to support mission essential solutions and services. They are self-motivated and possess superior written and oral communication skills. They will participate in evaluation, design, integration, documentation, and development of a SharePoint Online Modern environment. Job Description:
Qualifications Education and Experience:
- Leverage the Microsoft Office 365 platform to solve business problems, improve performance, cultivate collaboration, enhance productivity and increase communication.
- Provide front-end SharePoint Online development leveraging UI/UX best practice and adhering to 508 compliance standards.
- Develop, implement and support solutions that meet business needs using the Office 365 apps including Teams, SharePoint, OneDrive, Power Automate, Power Apps, Forms, Groups, Delve, Stream and Planner.
- Responsible for designing, building and maintaining SharePoint Online Modern enterprise applications and supporting .NET applications developed using SharePoint and Provider-hosted Add-ins.
- Participates in requirements gathering, technical design sessions, software development, peer reviews, unit and integration testing. Assumes accountability for ensuring efficient and high quality software deliverables.
- Ability to troubleshoot client-side and managed code written and provided from a number of sources, sometimes involving SharePoint third party tools such as Nintex.
- Ability to troubleshoot SharePoint workflows, utilizing tools such as SharePoint Designer or Nintex Workflows.
- Familiar with DISA application development STIGs and well versed in DOD information assurance policies and regulations.
- Proficient with performing both manual and tool assisted code reviews for security compliance, software development best practices, and performance. Ability to optimize new and existing code for performance.
- Ability to incorporate SQL Reporting Services (SSRS), Power BI and/or BCS to create interactive, tabular, graphical, or free-form reports from relational, multidimensional, or XML-based data sources.
- Strong customer focus and teamwork skills required. Ability to innovatively solve technical issues and work through organizational challenges by thinking out of the box.
- Bachelors and nine (9) years or more experience; Masters and seven (7) years or more experience ; PhD or JD and four (4) years or more experience.
Required Technical Skills:
- BS Degree in related field desired but not required.
- 9+ years of software development experience
- DOD IAT Level I Certification (A+ or Network+)
- At least one current Microsoft SharePoint Certification (MCTS, MCITP, MCSA, MCSD, or MCSE)
- SharePoint 2016/ SharePoint Online Modern, InfoPath, Nintex Workflow, HTML, Adobe Creative Suite
- Experience with SQL Tools such as SSRS and BCS
My SAIC Benefits.