NETWORK SECURITY ANALYST
One of our healthcare clients in NJ is seeking a Network Security Analyst that has experience working in a Palo Alto firewall environment. This role will be responsible for the implementation of critical security controls. The successful candidate will have hands-on and practical experience in areas of firewalls and data security and frameworks, including experience in establishing technical controls to protect the confidentiality, integrity and availability of data.
- Identify, develop and implement data security standards to ensure compliance with data privacy regulations as it relates to HIPAA is a plus.
- Work with the cyber and technology teams in the deployment of tools and processes for data protection and security.
- Evaluate existing and/or establish new data security controls for effectiveness and efficiency.
- Participate with various technical teams in developing both event management and incident response procedures.
- Work with the IT support teams to evaluate and protect application security, data encryption methods and supporting technologies.
- Work with the IT support teams to evaluate and protect St. Joseph’s Health data security in the private and public cloud infrastructures.
- Participate in and perform Data Protection Impact Assessments and Business Impact Analysis.
- Defensive/Offensive Tactical Methodologies using Kill Chain and Diamond Model for level 1-3 SOC.
- Perform cyber/information security investigations.
- Supporting an Insider Threat and Threat Hunting Program.
- Knowledge in cloud security architectures as it relates to data protection is a plus.
- Strong knowledge of TCP/IP, routing and switching technologies.
- Experience in the implementation of CIS controls in a practical and systematic manner.
- Knowledge of NIST 800-53 and NIST Cyber Security Framework (CSF)
- Knowledge in Cisco, Palo Alto, VMware and Microsoft technologies
- Knowledge in vulnerability and patch management programs.
- Knowledge of risk management lifecycle.
- Participate and act as a lead with various technical teams in developing both event management and incident response procedures.
- Experience in data compliance programs a plus.
- Experience in application security and role-based access controls.
- Experience in a variety of cyber security tools, including Cloud Security Brokers
- Experience with implementing organizational IT disaster recovery/Business continuity (BCDR) plans and tabletop exercises.
- CISSP, CEH and SANS certifications a plus.
- Ability to analyze complex information and identify key and relevant points, including communicating in a relevant and easy to understand manner.
- Practical experience in implementing security policies, procedures and technologies.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong experience in developing technical documents.
- Strong attention to detail, well-organized, and able to manage time efficiently.
- Team player with ability to deal effectively with individuals at all levels.
SEND YOUR RESUME TO JOBS@SSUSA.COM
MENTION JOB 908 IN THE SUBJECT BOX