Topologe, LLC is a growing small business with its headquarter located in Washington, DC. It is a certified Small Disadvantaged Business. Topologe provides Software Engineering, Systems engineering, AI/Machine Learning, IT Infrastructure, Help Desk, Information Assurance, Project Management and Network Engineering Services. Topologe supports multiple DoD clients to include the U.S. Air Force, U.S. Army Corps of Engineers, Federal Aviation Administration, Dept of Interior Fish and Wildlife Service among others. Topologe is also a prime contractor for multiple Indefinite Delivery Indefinite Quantity (IDIQ) contracts to include GSA IT 70, GSA 8(a) STARS II, GSA OASIS (sub), FAA eFAST, etc.
- Set strategy and assume a leadership role in cyber security domain expertise
- Assemble data sets from disparate sources and analyze using appropriate quantitative methodologies, computational frameworks
- Work directly with business executives to identify and understand key design and business questions and standardize key metrics and measures
- Mine and analyze data to implement sentiment analysis readings and identify key trends of interest from multiple social media sources
- Develop and optimize algorithms for relationship extraction and entity linking
- Execute A/B testing framework to test model quality
- Build prototype dashboards to visually demonstrate model performance to stakeholders
- MS or PhD in Computer Science, Mathematics, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Mathematics, or Computational Linguistics
- 2+ years of experience with a public cloud platform in one or more of the following cloud environments: Google Cloud Platform, Microsoft Azure, AWS
- 3+ years of experience with NLP, including NLTK, Spacy, or Gensim
- Proficiency in one of the following non-RDBMSs: Impala, Hive, or MongoDB
- Experience developing advanced concept models and prototypes, conducting feasibility testing, and proof of concept demonstrations is a plus.
We provide a comprehensive benefits package, including medical, dental, and vision insurance; paid time off and holidays; a flexible spending account; a 401(k) retirement plan with matching; Life insurance, short-term/long-term Disability insurance, and more.