- Design, implement and deploy scalable, distributed solutions to support real-time NLP data analytic platform using modern engineering principles and techniques
- Write testable, secure and well-thought-out code in Java, C++ and/or Python
- Write unit tests and automated acceptance tests
- Evaluate and implement tools to make the whole team’s job easier
- Optimize and refactor existing code
- Bachelor’s degree or the foreign equivalent from a top tiered school in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Technology or Mathematics.
- Have 5+ years professional software engineering experience preferably in the NLP or Information Extraction area.
- Have experience with Machine Learning techniques and commonly used machine learning models
- Embrace agile principles.
- Insist on writing automated tests and building an automated CI/CD pipeline.
- Have designed and built enterprise-class software before.
- Like to collaborate and teach others.
- Understand architectural trade-offs and can create practical-yet-forward-looking solutions.
- Confidently and responsibly adopt and leverage new technologies.
Client’s technologies and tool stack includes Spring, SpringBoot, Elastic, Gradle, Spock, Jenkins, Chef, Docker, Nexus, and GitHub among others.