Business Group HighlightsIntelligence
The Intelligence group provides high-end systems engineering and integration products and services, data analytics and software development to national and military intelligence customers. Serving federal agencies and the Intelligence Community for more than 50 years, the Intelligence group helps our clients meet their mission needs by providing trusted advisors, leading-edge technologies, and innovative solutions.Responsibilities
Every day at Perspecta, we enable hundreds of thousands of people to take on our nation's most important work. Were a company founded on a diverse set of capabilities and skills, bound together by a single promise: we never stop solving our nation's most complex challenges. Our team of engineers, analysts, developers, investigators, integrators and architects work tirelessly to create innovative solutions. We continually push ourselves•to respond, to adapt, to go further. To look ahead to the changing landscape and develop new and innovative ways to serve our customers.
Perspecta works with U.S. government customers in defense, intelligence, civilian, health care, and state and local markets. Our high-caliber employees are rewarded in many ways•not only through competitive salaries and benefits packages, but the opportunity to create a meaningful impact in jobs and on projects that matter.
Perspecta's talented and robust workforce14,000 strong'stands ready to welcome you to the team. Let's make an impact together.NOC Systems Engineer in McLean, VA.
- implementation of baseline changes and respond to change requests.
- Perform technical evaluations, analysis, and troubleshooting for all supported servers; build servers by providing technical configuration, setup, installation services, hardware and coordination of application projects; and operate and maintain servers.
- May create and document new methods supporting network/system operations and implement changes to procedures.
- Consult with support teams, help desks, customers and other technical staff in the resolution of problems, coordinates and performs operation and/or maintenance activities for networks/servers, identifies recurring problems and recommends steps to reduce the severity or frequency of problems.
- Provide 24 x 7 monitoring support to Client/Server and Network Operations.
- Take appropriate action to maintain system availability.
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Work closely with CSM Management, Client/Server & Network professionals and the customer community
- Ability to review system anomalies, perform initial troubleshooting, generate and route SRS tickets to the appropriate service providers for timely work-off.
- Maintain current and accurate logs, accurately documenting all system outages and pertinent follow-up information as required.
- Remain current in with Standard Operating Procedures, System manuals and control logs.
- Maintain accuracy of all System Analysts task.
- Continue to develop state of the art knowledge and skills, as required, for the evolving technical environment.
- HP Openview
- Lotus Notes databases and e-mail
- Must be able to work Night Shift 6:30pm - 6:30am
- BS 5-7 Years Experience or
- MS 3-5 years Experience or
- PHD 0-2 years
TS/SCI with PolyLocation- McLean, VAAbout Perspecta
What matters to our nation, is what matters to us. At Perspecta, everything we do, from conducting innovative research to cultivating strong relationships, supports one imperative: ensuring that your work succeeds. Our company was formed to bring a broad array of capabilities to all parts of the public sector-from investigative services and IT strategy to systems work and next-generation engineering.
Our promise is simple: never stop solving our nation's most complex challenges. And with a workforce of approximately 14,000, more than 48 percent of which is cleared, we have been trusted to just that, as a partner of choice across the entire sector.
Perspecta is an AA/EEO Employer - Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled and other protected categories.OptionsApply for this job onlineApplyShareEmail this job to a friendRefer
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeedAs a government contractor, Perspecta abides by the following provision
PAY TRANSPARENCY NONDISCRIMINATION PROVISION
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)