Deloitte Services LP includes internal support areas such as Marketing and Communications, Human Resources/Talent, Information Technology, Facilities Management, and Financial Support Services. National Mobility COE Business Analyst
Are you passionate about technology and interested in joining a community of collaborative colleagues who respectfully and courageously seek to challenge the status quo? If so, read on to learn more about an exciting opportunity with Deloitte's Information Technology Services (ITS). We are insatiably curious and life-long learners focused on technology and innovation. Work you'll do
The Mobility Center of Excellence (COE) offers a robust PDA program for all Deloitte professionals having a business need for a mobile device. The program is responsible for complete management of the Finance and Operations of all mobile devices (Smartphones & Mobile Internet) for USI and US practices. This involves managing internal demand, billing and usage, audits, and administrative maintenance of Smartphones and MiFi or Air Cards not limited to supporting employee new hires, separations and LOA procedures related to mobile devices and supporting content management.
- Lead and assist with vendor project work and process execution, owning the coordination of roles and responsibilities as directed.
- Identify, document & report findings including deviations & non-conforming work.
- Proactively provide internal communication regarding onsite vendor policy and/or language discrepancies and recommend changes.
- Work with the departments and other stakeholders to update and propose content modifications, brand recommendations as needed; communicates on status of action resolution with leadership.
- Report to management, the issues that requires attention and seek corrective actions.
- Formally document findings.
- Perform necessary follow-up which include collaborative discussions with appropriate colleagues and stakeholder(s) on status of action and resolution.
- Aids in the creation of gap analysis to any new/changed regulations; content, policy and or communications.
- Work on service desk tickets, primarily escalations, to assist users with mobile device related issues and queries as needed.
- Provide customer service in a timely manner through emails, telephone and assist users with the relevant queries.
- Educate and guide users through simple communication and guidance that align with current mobility and compliance procedures related to the Deloitte smartphone program.
Information Technology Services (ITS) helps power Deloitte's success. ITS is the engine that helps to drive Deloitte, which serves many of the world's largest organizations. We develop and deploy cutting-edge internal and go-to-market solutions that help Deloitte operate effectively and lead in the market. Our reputation is built on a tradition of delivering with excellence.
The ~2,200 professionals in ITS deliver services internally including:
- Cyber security
- Technology support
- Technology & Infrastructure
- Application development and management
- Relationship management group
Technology Support Services
The Technology Support Services (TSS) team is ITS's first line of contact with personnel. Providing walk-up support, asset management, PC compliance, and mobile devices support, TSS provides hands-on support to Deloitte employees. Qualifications Required:
How you'll grow
- Bachelor Degree or a minimum of five years equivalent business work experience in a service firm or corporate environment.
- Very strong self-starter and analytical ability to lead project staff and self-manage project goals to follow through on time sensitive and highly confidential processing.
- Strong ability to learn and master the knowledge of multiple outside vendors' software and technology tools, such as web based administrative tools, vendor extranets, and reporting tools.
- Ability to work in an environment that requires daily flexibility to change processes and procedures to meet team goals and responsibilities.
- Ability to present ideas and business recommendations for the redesign of specific processes.
- Strong interpersonal, communication, and negotiation skills. Strong team building skills. Daily relations and communication will be with all levels of internal and vendor contacts. Daily work and communication strongly depends on team building skills.
- Strong Excel skills preferred. Daily work depends on database administration.
- Knowledge of SAP HR, SharePoint and Service Desk.
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Benefits
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you. Deloitte's culture
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Learn more about Life at Deloitte. Corporate citizenship
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte's impact on the world. Recruiter tips
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you're applying to. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.