Fantastic opportunity to work with a well-established company that is experiencing explosive growth! This person will respond to, diagnose, and troubleshoot problems through discussion with end-users of various systems. Working in a call-center, you will take calls from system users and handle basic system questions, password reset, etc.
Key Areas of Responsibility will include:
- Provides superior customer service as related to help desk concerns
- Exhibit patience and professionalism in conversation with end users
- Researches problems, isolates and resolves less complex calls immediately; refers more complex problems as necessary.
- Receives help desk calls, creates trouble tickets, responds to and diagnoses problems through discussions with users.
- Documents, tracks and monitors all calls to ensure timely resolution.
- Conducts follow-up calls to customers when necessary.
In addition to the responsibilities listed above, the requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required of applicants. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the critical tasks.
- 0-2 years of related experience and/or technical training.
- Demonstrated knowledge of help desk support and familiarity with help desk software is helpful but not required
- Proven ability to deliver superior customer service skills.
- Ability to effectively document technical issues and escalate to higher levels as needed
- Demonstrated verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills; attention to detail and accuracy; and time management and organizational skills.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and as part of a team to meet deadlines.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Associate's degree or equivalent from a two-year college or technical school preferred
Candidates must be permanent residents of the US and will be required to pass a background investigation.
ASM Research is an Equal Opportunity Employer
All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, creed, ancestry, marital status, non-job-related handicap or disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected status.