Job Title: Native Mobile Quality Engineer
Location: San Jose, California
Duration: Long Term
- Experience in testing mobile application on Android, iOS
- Good Understanding of E2E Mobile application testing
- Understand the requirements and ability to setup the Test Environment, test design, test execution & defect management.
- Ability to develop and automate test cases using mobile testing frameworks such as Appium, Robotium or other Android/iOS Automation frameworks/Tools.
- At least 1 yr scripting experience in Java.
- Good understanding of cloud based RESTful web services.
- Ability to dig deeper into test failures and work with developers to identify root cause.
- Device testing experience.
- Test Automation experience with scripts written in python iv.
- Have programming skills like string manipulations , Fibonacci series, Palindrome etc .
Skill Set Required:
Programming languages: Java and Kotlin for Android and Swift for iOS
XCTest (iOS) and Espresso (Android) testing frameworks
Testrail for test case management
Jenkins test automation server
Binding Minds Inc.
Binding Minds Inc. is a Women & Minority Owned Business providing Engineering and Technical Staff Augmentation. Headquartered in Hillsborough, New Jersey.
We specialize in providing support for engineering and technical staffing when clients are go all out to locate and/or retain expert, hard-to-find talent, have an urgent need for a specific technical expertise or want to leverage our networks for short or long-term hiring initiatives.
Binding Minds engineering and technical staffing experts are degreed engineers and/or 3+ years of experience in technical recruiting.