We are looking for a Senior Mobile Developer. The position will be located in Washington, DC. We will allow remote work for this position, depending on the candidates skill sets.
The team is solely focused on native device application development. You will be working on both new Apps to go to App Store and also working on new features for existing Apps that are already in the App Store.
As a Developer you will need to be creative, innovative and not be afraid to test your code, or other developres to hack your Appls.
- Objective C – is legacy code for them, so all objective C exp will not work for WP and IOS
- Swift – they are swift shop 75% of code base is in Swift, so if they are heavier SWIFT and lighter Objective C, that will work.
- Ideal candidate has Swift exp – all mobile is moving to Swift (SWIFT has been around for 2 yrs)
Android Side: (Android use to use Java, but now is Google Toolkit)
- Use google set of tools and open to developer using their own tools (want to give developers opportunity to use their own tools of comfort)
- Exp with automation testing – SDET (software development and test)
- Testing frameworks – like expresso and other testing frameworks.. etc – they are open to all testing frameworks
- Version control, not afraid of getting their code reviewed line by line, get feedback and give feedback
- Will not force developers to use Android studio, again, self comfort is important for them.
- Innovation in programming and experimentation are key – try and break things and fix them.