Role: RPA Developer
Location: Chevy Chase, MD/Remote
Duration: 6 Months Contract to hire
- Strong, proven experience as a engineer/developer in a scalable production environment built on Azure.
- 4-5 years of experience supporting complex business applications in a large enterprise environment as per DevOps principles in an Agile environment.
- Proven experience with Microsoft Azure cloud environments & its offerings (PaaS, SaaS or IaaS) to design, document and implement highly scalable and reliable infrastructure solutions.
- Proven experience in developing mission critical applications using UIPath Studio, .NET & C# development lifecycle(including testing) for enterprise level applications in an Agile environment.
- Proven experience multi-tasking by balancing delivery of multiple simultaneous projects, working with applications teams to deliver hosting platforms with aggressive time lines.
- Proven experience in troubleshooting issues across multiple applications and platforms.
- Willing and being able to excellent provide support 24x7 for the platform on an on-call rotation basis.
- Experience with the Microsoft Azure and application infrastructure related activities is a must.
- Proven experience in supporting cloud solutions across PaaS and IaaS platform for cloud services, AKS services using SQL, CosmosDB, Redis Cache, App Insights, Log analytics and other 3rd party software's like Splunk, Dynatrace, Moogsoft.
- Develop PowerApps canvas and model driven app
- Build Enterprise-level mobile solutions, utilizing best practices within Power Platform Community
- Use multiple out of box Connectors with PowerApps and Flow, and preferably create custom connectors for PowerApps and Microsoft Flow