Synechron Inc is seeking .Net Developer with experience in financial services to join our Addison, TX team.
Synechron is one of the fastest-growing digital, business consulting & technology firms in the world. Specialized in financial services, the business’ focus on embracing the most cutting-edge innovations combined with expert knowledge and technical expertise has allowed Synechron to reach $500+ million in annual revenue, 8,000 employees and 18 offices worldwide. Synechron is agile enough to invest R&D into the latest technologies to help financial services firms stand at the cutting-edge of innovation; yet, also large enough to scale any global project. Learn more at:www.synechron.com
Synechron draws on over 15 years of financial services IT consulting experience to provide expert systems integration expertise and technical development work in highly-complex areas within financial services. This includes: Enterprise Architecture & Strategy, Application Development & Maintenance, Quality Assurance, Infrastructure Management, Data & Analytics and Cloud Computing. Synechron is one of the world’s leading systems integrators for specialist technology solutions including: Murex, Calypso, Pega, and others and also provides traditional offshoring capabilities with off-shore development centers located in Pune, Bangalore, Hyderabad, and Chennai as well as near-shoring capabilities for European banks with development centers in Serbia. Synechron’s technology team works with traditional technologies and platforms like Java, C++, Python, and others as well as the most cutting-edge technologies from blockchain to artificial intelligence. Learn more at: http://synechron.com/technology
• Typically requires 5-7 years of experience.
• Bachelor or Master’s Degree in Computer Science or related field 5+ years of hands on software development experience.
• Experience building web applications and web Services, Well versed with client side and server side technologies.
• Implementation experience in Design patterns.
• Experience in conducting code reviews and suggest best practices.
• Good interpersonal communication skills for tech and business conversations.
• Should be able to work with multiple teams and coordinate.
• Should be able to collaborate with architecture team.
• Experience in coordinating with offshore resources is preferred.
• Able to help team mates and guide when needed.
• Able to estimate work volume with the given requirements.
• Able to prepare presentation and present before senior leadership.
• Should be able to meet the project milestones.