Prepare to be empowered.
At TSP, we want to take all the stuff you already have and make it even better. Why? Because our customers can only stay awesome if you are awesome. From workforce recruiting and staffing to network, server, and storage maintenance, we create an entirely positive, above and beyond service experience.
Scope of Work
We are looking for a NetApp support account manager for a 100% onsite role in RTP Durham, NC. This is a technical role in our client's support organization, not a sales opportunity.
As one of our next #TSProckstars, you will be taking on these types of responsibilities:
- Plans and oversees enterprise-level support and service activities for company products and services for a designated client or group of clients
- Ensures quality service and operational performance within the parameters of program and delivery standards
- Develops client relationship and understanding of client business and product installations to identify service needs, plan service delivery and drive use of proactive service and support mechanisms to reduce client downtime and support costs
- Acts as single point of client contact to coordinate resolution of service incidents and escalation of technical issues
- Collaborates with sales and support groups to demonstrate value of support offering to client and identify opportunities for expanded support business
We know you can handle this job because you have experience like:
- Proven ability to manage complex, high pressure situations, staying focused on the right priority and effectively handle time management
- Adept at effectively managing multiple customer accounts with distinct and diverse needs
- Intermediate to in-depth knowledge in Storage and/or Virtualization Technology or the ability to quickly acquire this knowledge
- Strong aptitude for learning new technologies and processes and an understanding of how to apply these in a customer-facing environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal communication and customer service skills in order to collaborate successfully with customers and cross functional teams, influence behavior and drive actions
- Proven ability to professionally handle conflict and to effectively manage customer expectations
- Able to perform escalation management according to standard practices
- Ability to integrate diverse perspectives in critical situations to aid issue resolution
- Able to articulate what differentiates NetApp from competitors
- Visits to the customers domestic sites as required
- Able to perform case management functions, any type of customer
- Able to influence and drive actions with customers, able to independently prepare and deliver SAM Service Review Meetings
- Able to work as a buddy with junior level Support Account Managers, through coaching them on standard job tasks
- Able to participate, collaborate, and contribute in cross-functional teams
- Able to participate and contribute to new initiatives and training to develop in areas of specialization
Typically requires a minimum of 3-5 years of related experience with a bachelor's degree in computer science, Electrical Engineering, or related field; or an advanced degree with 2 years' experience; or equivalent combination of relevant education/training and applicable work experience.
We are so excited that you want to join TSP! We pledge to take care of you. Here are some cool reasons why you will love working with us: We really like you!
One part of our vision is to be a company that retains and nurtures its strong beliefs and culture as it grows by honoring our employees. <- That's you! We care about your well-being!
We provide benefits that keep you protected and in top shape like medical, dental, vision, and life insurance, 401(k), open vacation, and an array of other perks that are pretty hard to find elsewhere. We are social and we win!
Check out TSP on social (@TSProckstars and #TSProckstars) and grow with us. We represent some huge clients including Fortune 500 companies throughout the United States and Canada. We might have also won several excellence awards because our people rock!
We would love to have you on the team. All you need to do now is apply.