Job Number: R0096412
NetDevOps Engineer, SeniorThe Challenge
A well-designed network is critical to move data and enable our Navy and DoD clients to achieve their mission, but how can an organization make sure their network will fit their current and evolving needs? Crafting the right network, with the right equipment and sof tware, requires a combination of te chn ical skill and careful planning. That's why we need you, a network engineer who knows how to craft the exact network that provides all the functional, performance, and resiliency needs.
As a network engineer on our team, you'll work with a multifaceted and diverse organizational stakeholder set of integrated teams to architect, build, and s us tain a network to support national defense while developing cutting edge solutions that will be the foundation for years to come. You'll collaborate with every stakeholder in a system life cycle from mission operator to mission commanders and every supporting element to execute and enable the strategic goals and operational needs that shape the network requirements. You'll then share your expertise during the planning of acquisition, installation, configuration, and maintenance of the network components. From resolving interoperability issues across platforms, to supporting the acquisition of hardware, you'll put your hardware and sof tware talents to good us e. This is your chance to share your experience with colleagues from everything from Cloud to the Physical layer while broadening your network engineering work. Join us as we help all those in uniform that help and fight for all of us .
Empower change with us .You Have:
Nice If You Have:
- Experience with SDN Te chn ologies including Velocloud, SD-Access, NSX-T, or VX-LAN
- Experience in Network Automation in Python, Ansible, NETCONF, or RESTCONF
- Experience in working with CI/CD tools, including GIT and Je nk ins
- Experience in working with Open source sof tware and libraries
- Experienced in troubleshooting via tools and scripts
- Experience in Agile Methodologies
- Knowledge of Networking principles and concepts
- Ability to obtain a security clearance
- HS Diploma or GED and 4+ years of experience with telecommunications or BA or BS degree
- Experience in modeling network configuration in JSON, YAML, or YANG
- Experience with deploying IaaS, PaaS, or SaaS
- Experience with Docker containers and Kubernetes
- Experience with Cloud infrastructure, including Compute, Network, Storage, and Backup
- Knowledge of API design and Object-Oriented principles
- Knowledge of 5G networks
- CCNA or CCNP Certification
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.Build Your Career:
When you join Booz Allen, you'll have the opportunity to connect with other professionals doing similar work across multiple markets. You'll share best practices and work through challenges as you gain experience and mentoring to develop your career. In addition, you will have access to a wealth of training resources through our Engineering & Science University, an online learning portal where you can access more than 5000 tech courses, certifications and books. Build your te chn ical skills through hands-on training on the latest tools and tech from our in-ho us e experts. Pursuing certifications that directly impact your role? You may be able to take advantage of our tuition assistance, on-site courses, vendor relationships, and a network of experts who can give you helpful tips. We'll help you develop the career you want as you chart your own course for success.
We're an EOE that empowers our people-no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other protected characteristic-to fearlessly drive change.