Kforce is immediately seeking a full-time NetOps Specialist for our leading independent, end-to-end IT services client for a long-term project in Hilton Head Island, SC.
* Under broad direction, the NetOps Specialist will oversee the infrastructure and network operation, responding appropriately to alerts and events
* Oversee incident resolution, ensuring appropriate response to escalations
* Coordinate infrastructure repairs, including directing remote activities to ensure continuity for service delivery
* Review root cause analysis documentation to address performance management and incident correlation issues
* The NetOps Specialist will provide data center support where appropriate
* Oversee daily shift activities and document in appropriate reporting and ticketing tools and ensure continuity for any outstanding issues
* Provide incident notification to Government representatives
* High School diploma or GED
* Possess at least two of the following: a CISCO Certified Network Professional (CCNP), CISCO Certified Design Professional (CCDP), Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist (MCTS), or a Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate (MCSA) certification
* Certified in accordance with DoD 8570.01-M Information Assurance Technician Level (IAT) III
* Ten plus (10+) years of IT experience required
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.