CTR, an Oracle Platinum Partner, Cloud Excellence Implementer and Oracle NetSuite SuiteSuccess Partner is seeking a NetSuite Administrator for a Direct Customer based in Orange County, CA.
This is a contract to hire opportunity with the Customer.
The NetSuite Administrator is primarily responsible for overseeing the implementation and administration of the NetSuite application. Due to the dual nature of this role, this job description divides the key responsibilities into two sections: Key Implementation Responsibilities and Key Administration Responsibilities.
Key Implementation Responsibilities
During implementation of NetSuite, the Administrator is responsible for:
- Implementation of the NetSuite application, working as a key liaison between the implementation team and the business unit representatives
- Ownership of understanding and identifying customer requirements and development of systems that support NetSuite productivity improvements and enforce corporate policies and procedures.
- Management of the system configuration, including design and data migration decisions
- Management of User Acceptance testing tasks
- Customization of Forms, Fields, Online forms, and Custom Records
Key Administration Responsibilities
After completion of the NetSuite implementation, the Administrator will be responsible for:
- Maintenance and daily management of the NetSuite application.
- Technical and system administration, including data integration with multiple systems: e-mail marketing solution, member data mart, Web site and inventory management system.
- Functional and technical requirements, system configuration, data integrity and all system-related policies and procedures. Define and write functional requirements based on staff business needs.
- Providing front line support with regards to all aspects of NetSuite and data maintenance.
- Primary point of contact to NetSuite Support.
- Planning, reviewing and customizing NetSuite as needed to meet needs of staff.
- System adoption and satisfaction, including training users on the NetSuite application relevant to their jobs; provide support to users and maintain proper system access; and support end user technical requests.
- Monitoring end-user usage of systems, tracking performance, performing daily administrative and support tasks and maintaining and dating system documentation.
- Development and implementation of policies, procedures and guidelines to ensure the quality of data and perform regular data audits; resolve of data integrity issues.
- Development, functional testing and rollout of customizations, custom objects, new enhancements, application releases and system integration based on user/business needs.
- Developing, documenting and following formal policies, procedures and protocols for changes, customization, standards, usage, etc.
- Development and maintenance of custom application extensions using system API and third party tools.
Conducting data queries and integration of data from multiple systems – e.g. Web site, email database, etc. Responsible for providing product feedback to vendor and tracking of requested enhancements.
Required Business Skills, Experience and Qualifications
- Detailed understanding of common industry standard business practices as related to Accounting (Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, General Ledger, Invoicing); Sales Force Management (Opportunity, Proposal, Sales Orders, Forecasting, Territory Management and Quotas); Inventory Management (Purchasing and Fulfilment); and Support (Case Management), Project Management
- Exposure to other Accounting, Sales Force Management and Marketing business practices such as Payroll, Expense Tracking, Multi-currency and Commissions, Returns, Team Selling, Net or Ecommerce, Shopping carts and Website Layout
- In addition to working with NetSuite software, previous experience with the following applications is also desirable: QuickBooks, Great Plains, SalesForce.com, Upshot, ACT, Goldmine, MAS 90, Siebel, Oracle, SAP, PeopleSoft, JD Edwards.
- Experience with software in a ‘Software as a Service’ (SaaS) environment is a definite advantage, as is experience with financial accounting, customer management and sales force automation software
- Two to five years experience with relational databases, SQL development, data integration and analysis
- Project management, system implementation and system integration experience
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills; ability to work creatively in problem solving environment
- Ability to balance technical skills with business savvy – ability to transform end-user needs into technical and functional requirements
- Excellent customer service skills; ability to form relationships both externally and internally
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills