Our client is looking for a Salesforce Developer II This client is a leading, global partner dedicated to improving the quality of life through the products, expertise, and relationships that serve the world s most essential industries. They provide unparalleled connectivity across and perspective on the markets they serve. The Salesforce Developer II is a 1-year contract role located in Warrenville, IL.
Salesforce Developer II Responsibilities: -
- Evaluating and selecting appropriate design alternatives for production support issues or project enhancements
- Developing, testing and debugging Salesforce applications across one or more clouds
- Developing documentation including functional and technical design documents, test scripts, health checks, etc.
- Migrating code across development and testing landscapes
- Assist with Production support issues
Salesforce Developer II Requirements: -
- 3+ years hands-on experience with Salesforce including Sales Cloud, and Force.com development
- Minimum of 1 year of full lifecycle implementation experience using various SDLC methodologies
- Salesforce Administrator Certified
- Ecommerce Cloud development preferred