Be more than just an employee. Join New Era’s growing team and experience a corporate culture that promotes personal and professional development. We are looking for team members to contribute to and deliver our mission to “securely connect people, places, and information in a rapidly changing digital world.” Work alongside the finest team of highly skilled and industry certified professionals who are encouraged to drive change and think outside of the box. As a team member, you will receive competitive benefits, industry training, and certifications.
New Era Technology is a global IT integrator with 1,500+ employees delivering Collaboration, Cloud, Data Networking, Security, Large Venue, and Corporate AV and Managed Service Solutions to more than 7,500 customers.
We currently have a need for a NetSuite Developer involved in development, implementation, maintenance and support of NetSuite and its integrated applications. Developer will work closely with business analysts, project managers, and key partners across the company to help scale system needs. Global Financial Services, Healthcare or Pharmaceutical experience is strongly preferred.
- Design, build, test and deploy NetSuite solutions including scripting and integrations
- Ensure solutions are properly configured in NetSuite and other integrated applications
- Develop customizations and new functionality based on business requirements
- Maintain developed solutions in alignment with agreed upon standards
- Organize the creation and testing of future state business processes
- Perform technical reviews and document developed processes
- Research and analyze application behaviors and performance
- Provide support and coordination with outside consultants
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or equivalent technical field
- 5+ years of experience working with NetSuite, preferably with SuiteCommerce, SuitePeople, application extensions, workflows, SuiteScripts
- Experience in designing and configuring integrations using restlets, Talend or similar middleware
- System implementation and system integration experience
- Experience with data management tools such as SQL, XML, JSON,
- 2 years of experience with Enterprise Cloud i.e. AWS, Azure and or Google
- Knowledge of SOX compliance is a plus
- ITIL certification is a plus
- Strong technical background and ability to analyze and propose solutions
- Ability to interpret business requirements into technical specifications and design
- Excellent communication skills and ability to lead projects around building hosts