For our direct client in the New York City area, we seek an experienced ERP Manager to join the team, help manage the NetSuite implementation, and provide long-term management of the application suite. We are open to a 9-to-12 month contract with a consultant who has deep experience with NetSuite implementations, and also to a candidate who's looking to be a full-time ERP Manager for this very successful firm which is $600M and headed for $1B in revenues.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Manage the overall NetSuite implementation, coordinating internal resources, requirements and information
- Directing/monitoring the vendor team, to successfully implement and test the system, migrate data and "go live"
- Work closely with the internal NetSuite team.
- Managing the project using Agile methodology
·Skills and Requirements:
- Previous management of NetSuite migration implementations from scoping to completion.
- Have a broad understanding of NetSuite applications, Distribution a big plus.
- Deep knowledge of NetSuite reporting tools and dashboards is a plus
- Prior direct management of technical personnel is highly desired (a must for a full-time candidate)
- Excellent communications skills. Will be working closely with department heads gathering requirements and schedules.
- Strong project management skills, excellent analytical, communication and presentation skills
- Able to establish relationships and maintain contacts with colleagues and clients/users from a variety of backgrounds and levels.
- Successful track-record of ensuring internal customer requirements and timelines are met
Education and Experience:
Bachelor’s Degree or above is required
This position can be remote, especially for a consultant. For anyone interested in full-time, we seek someone in the NYC Tri-State area who could eventually commute part of the time to the company offices in Long Island, NY (not far from NYC).
This is an immediate hire, apply and send resume today for immediate consideration.