At 9Gauge an E78 Partner's Company, we assist our clients in finding just the right candidates to fit their needs! We are currently seeking a NetSuite Consultant to join our team and help us deliver solutions within our NetSuite software practice.
Skills and Qualifications
- Actively support and contribute to our teams as we deliver various components of client engagements including:
- Identify, design, and implement technology and creative business solutions.
- Define the systems strategy, develop systems requirements, design and prototype testing, training, define support procedures, and implement workable NetSuite business solutions under tight deadlines.
- Configuration and testing of NetSuite solutions in the context of implementation and integration client engagements
- Maintain day to day interactions with clients' teams and project management
- 2 - 6 years of experience in full lifecycle ERP, Accounting, or Business Intelligence and Finance software integrations.
- Understanding of business practices related to Accounting/ERP (Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, General Ledger, Invoicing, etc.) across a variety of industries
- A self-starter with excellent written and verbal communication skills with an aptitude for technology
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to handle a variety of different projects simultaneously and capable of managing multiple deadlines.
- University degree or equivalent experience is required.
- Previous consulting or administration experience with NetSuite ERP is required.
- NetSuite certifications, or proven progress toward certifications is preferred.