Netsuite Functional Specialist
Atlanta, GA (Initial Remote)
Minimum Qualifications (MQs):
- 5+ years of experience with full life-cycle NetSuite implementations, upgrades, and support.
- 2+ years of Tier 1 or Tier 2 consulting experience.
- Experience with Multi-book, Advanced Revenue Management, OpenAir, and Professional Services Automation.
- Experience facilitating design and configuration of NetSuite.
- Experience testing NetSuite application instances to successfully validate application setups, including input to test plans, test scenarios, and test scripts.
- Strong business skills and experience in accounting, finance or operations.
- Ability to assess functional and technical gaps in designs.
- Ability to define and articulate Business Benefits and Costs.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, IT, or related field.
- Flexibility to travel up to 25%.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Work on NetSuite related projects including new implementations, enhancements, integrations, support, and other special projects.
- Lead project teams and be a primary liaison to our clients.
- Become fully engaged in deployment activities providing technical guidance to the project team.
- Engage with clients and colleagues on revenue recognition solution support.
- Create and deliver presentations on technical concepts, project work plans, delivery approach, milestones, and results to client stakeholders.
- Educate internal and external audiences on NetSuite best practices.
- Perform in functional implementation role, managing end to end implementations within the NetSuite Practice.
- Identify, design and implement creative business solutions to continually improve the firm's methodology and approach.
- Perform project management activities.
MUST TO Have:
- NetSuite Suite Foundation, NetSuite Certified ERP Consultant, Multi-book, Advanced Revenue Management, or OpenAir Certifications.
- Experience with data conversions, interfaces/integrations, reporting, and customizations to NetSuite applications (Suite Script, Suite Flow).
- Experience managing technical development by acting as a liaison between the technical team and the user community.
- PMP or MBA.