Bethlehem, PA Description: Our client is currently seeking a Network/Systems Administrator
Individual executes installation, configuration, maintenance, operation and security of the company's enterprise wide network, network appliances, servers, directory services, communications systems. Responsibilities
- Coordinates and implements the consolidation of directories between organizations as needed.
- Maintain, configure, and secure Global GPO policies within Windows Active Directory
- Implementation, maintenance, troubleshooting and upgrade of infrastructure systems including patches and upgrades of network appliances, software, servers, virtual environments, storage systems and cloud.
- Monitors and maintains infrastructure performance measurements that are used to support optimization and reliability.
- Monitors network operations, user applications, messaging systems, network security, directory services, remote access, and communications systems.
- Responsible for ensuring infrastructure security is reasonably protected against threats.
- Manage and deploy security policies to ensure the safety of sensitive data.
- Ensures compliance with IT Policies and Procedures and operates in accordance with controls related to the IT cycle.
- Addresses Help Desk requests as assigned.SKILLS
- Excellent customer interaction skills with strong written and verbal communication skills. Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects against defined goals and timelines.
- In-depth experience with Microsoft Operating systems including desktop and server. Linux is a plus.
- Excellent knowledge of Active Directory or other directory services, In-depth experience with Group Policy and ensuring proper organization. Demonstrated experience using, managing and architecting Cloud technologies, including migration in a hybrid environment.
- Expert level experience with server virtualization including data protection and disaster recovery technologies in conjunction with Storage Area Networks.
- Network management in a multiple domain network configuration that provides service to multiple locations. Demonstrated ability to design, implement and maintain network wide security policies, procedures and plans.
- Demonstrated experience in cybersecurity e.g. hardening of servers, NIST and ISO.
- LANS, WANS, VLANS, switches, firewalls, security software/appliances, networking protocols (TCP/IP, e/LDAPS, SMTP, RPC, SMB), network services (DHCP, DNS, PKI), encryption, hardware, mobile device management and communications disciplines. Should be familiar with Mitel switch maintenance, telecommunications systems, MS Office, MS Project, Visio.EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE
- Four year college degree in Information Systems Management (or related area) plus 10 years (+) practical experience or a two year technical degree with 12 years (+) practical experience.
- Certifications in Microsoft, Networking and Virtualization technologies desired but not requiredContact: email@example.com
This job and many more are available through The Judge Group. Find us on the web at www.judge.com