We re looking for a network/voice engineer to manage our network, firewall, and VOIP/SIP systems. This is a new position located at our corporate headquarters inside the Historic Old Cotton Factory in downtown Rock Hill, SC.
What will I be doing?
- Completely own the top to bottom management of core network hardware (Cisco/Nexus), firewalls (Palo Alto), wireless networking (Aerohive), SIP gateways (Cisco CUBE), CUCM, Expressway, Unity, Noble Systems Contact Center, Livevox hosted call center, call flow, caller ID management, multiple internet and MPLS circuits, vendor contracts, upgrades, maintenance, installation, etc.
- Learn about and integrate bleeding-edge technologies into our new and existing applications and connectivity
- Ensure the availability, stability, and security of the network/telephony environments by designing highly available/fault tolerant systems in accordance with traditional and cutting-edge disaster recovery and information security principles
- Manage, and partner with other team members in the implementation of, projects that include connectivity to third party vendors and/or cloud-based technologies, including encryption of data.
- Assist the IT team as directed/needed in their functional areas, including Help Desk, server administration, datacenter services (Nutanix, VMware, etc.), etc.
- A deep knowledge of application transport, voice and network infrastructure protocols with at least two years of experience
- Cisco certification at the CCNA, CCNP, or CCIE levels (or equivalent)
- Demonstrated capability to perform job responsibilities through three (3) years of previous work and/or a bachelor s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related discipline
- Demonstrated understanding and implementation of security and data protection
- Ability to work autonomously and with others
- Passionate about: documentation, data security, change management, diagramming, continuous learning, measuring results and learning from them, cost control, clear and concise communication (oral and written), building relationships and trust with team members, and efficient time management.
Icing on the cake:
- CCNA, CCNP, or CCIE Security or equivalent
- CCNA, CCNP, or CCIE Voice or equivalent
- PCCSA, PCNSA, PCNSE certifications from Palo Alto
- Experience with Noble Systems Contact Center, Livevox, or a similar contact center technology
- Experience working with modern datacenter technologies such as Nutanix and VMware virtualization
Why join us?
- Professional, family atmosphere where we WORK-PLAY-GIVE.
- Named a Training Top 125 Winner for 2019
- Relaxed dress code, flexible work hours and ability to work from home
- Coffee shop and brewery on campus with food trucks visiting multiple times a week for lunch
- Employee appreciation events throughout the year
- Ample opportunities to give back to the community
- Comprehensive medical and dental benefits for employees and/or family
- Company-paid life and long-term disability coverage
- Company-sponsored 401(k) plan with generous company match
- Named a Best Places to Work in Collections for the last 11 years
- Employee wellness program
- Traffic in Rock Hill is much better than Charlotte!
- Downtown Rock Hill is quickly becoming an exciting place to work
Williams and Fudge, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.