EisnerAmper currently has an opportunity for a Network & Support Engineer to join their growing Managed Security Services team! The individual should have 4 + years of experience and have either worked at a managed service provider before (MSP) or would like to work for one. This requires some travel in the tristate area, working on different and challenging environments daily and constant learning and growing. This position will be based in our Iselin, NJ office.
- Responsible for system availability of managed client networks, backup and restore, disaster recovery planning, and testing.
- Applying operating system updates, patches and configuration changes-
- Assist senior engineers on new or existing projects and deployments
- Interact with end users of various technical skills
- Keep accurate records of your time and services provided
- Ability to balance multiple tasks and priorities
- Experience with hosted VOIP systems and configurations
- CompTIA Security+, CCNA, and Microsoft certified are strongly preferred.
- Requires some travel to client s locations
- Provide remote and onsite support of end user technical issues, strong troubleshooting and remediation skills are required
- 4+ years of work experience
- Hands on experience with configuration, installation, and support of servers and desktops
- Experience with Microsoft Windows Server 2008/2012R2/16/19
- Experience working with SolarWinds Products
- Experience configuring WatchGuard, SonicWall, and Cisco Firewalls
- Experience working with Hyper-V, VMWare, Citrix, and Cloud networks
- Experience working with BDR Solutions such as Datto, Barracuda, etc.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Exchange, Office 365 migrations, administration, and support
- Strong knowledge of network monitoring tools
- Strong knowledge of wireless networks
- Familiar with most productivity applications and networking under Microsoft Windows and Mac OS