Leidos Defense Group is seeking a Network Administration and Operations Analyst to support Task Order 20 of the Global Information Grid (GIG) Service Management-Operations (GSM-O) program at the DISA Command Center (DCC) on Ft. Meade, MD.
The Network Administration and Operations Analyst will enable Command and Control (C2) of the Department of Defense Information Network (DODIN) by ensuring its overall health through 24/7 monitoring, directing, controlling, coordination, de-conflicting, synchronizing, and reporting the current status of Authorized Service Interruptions (ASI) to DCC Battle Captains and DISA Current Operations senior leaders.
- Provide an in-depth knowledge and understanding of the ASI process across all DISA services to include Transport, Application and Service.
- Execute in real time, in accordance with mission requirements the tracking of current and pending ASIs that will impact the DODIN. Examples include, but are not limited to: system reboots, facility power events, software updates, implementation of security patches, hardware upgrades/replacements, cable repairs/upgrades, routine preventive maintenance, and other similar activity that will result in a service interruption.
- Provide situational awareness of ASI whenever shared systems, equipment, servers, applications, or services are required to be down to accomplish either a short notice (uncoordinated) or pre-planned (coordinated) maintenance activities.
Other responsibilities include supporting the ASI team which:
This position is a shift work position and could require you to work Day shift, Afternoons, or Overnight, as well as, potentially weekends and/or holidays. The position is also an active participant in the Contingency Support and the Emergency Readiness Group (ERG) and employees are considered emergency personnel who will perform duty functions at customer off-site facilities within the DC Metro area. Required Qualifications:
- Reviews ASI's and identifies conflicts and provide situational awareness of over 300 ASI's per month.
- Conducts an average of 100 Sr. level executives briefing per year.
- Prepares 365 DCC priority/High Interest ASI presentations per year for DISA's Morning Operational Brief.
- Fields on average 150 informational requests per month.
- Fields on average 300 telephone calls per month.
- Active TS/SCI security clearance.
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant technical discipline and 6+ years of overall related experience. Additional related years of experience is accepted in lieu of a degree.
- Experience with various Microsoft technologies such as MS Office 2013 (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint) and SharePoint
- Experience with system applications including: Global Ticket Management System (GTMS) Remedy, World Wide Online System (WWOLS), NCCM-R, or Telecommunications Certification Office Support System (TCOSS)
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Current DoD 8750 certification at IAT level II, Security+ce
- ITIL V3
- Experience with supporting the following applications: Mission Assurance Decision Support System (MADSS), Integrated Network Management System (INMS), Direct Connect Online (DCO), SKIWEB
- Experience briefing Senior Leaders
External Referral Eligible