|LAN/WAN Engineer, Staff|
|USA VIRGINIA Marshall|
|Networks & Telecommunication Services|
Seeking a motivated, career and customer oriented LAN/WAN Engineer to join our team in the San Antonio, TX area to provide unparalleled support to our customer and to begin an exciting and rewarding career within ManTech.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Perform as mid-level contributor with knowledge and experience in local and wide area networking, communications, and related software/hardware within a multi-platform operating environment.
• Responsible for the integration of a network including assisting in the planning, design, installation, maintenance, management, and coordination of the corporate LAN/WAN.
• Current on most technological developments and applications, and helps to evaluate vendor products to make recommendations for purchase.
• May work with Voice and/or Data.
• MS Windows Desktop Support (Roaming profiles, troubleshooting, peripheral support
• Updating Cisco switches and routers
• Updating, keying, and configuring crypto devices
• Cisco VTC end user equipment
• Cisco VOIP
• PC imaging
• Termination of network cables (Copper and Fiber)
An active and current TS/SCI clearance is required.
| Position Requirements: |
•Requires Bachelor's degree or equivalent (Computer Science or a related field), and two to four years of relevant experience.
•Win 10 MCP.
•IAT II: Sec +
•Ability to travel up to 35%.
|Equivalent Experience/Education |
|11-13 years w/High School Diploma |
05-07 years w/Bachelors Degree
02-04 years w/Masters Degree
|ManTech International Corporation is comprised of approximately 7,300 talented employees who use advanced technology to help government and industry meet some of their greatest challenges around the world. We adhere to the simple, no-nonsense values on which ManTech was founded more than four decades ago, aligning squarely with the mission objectives of our customers. As our customer base continues to expand and diversify, we continue to diversify our workforce and solutions. Nearly half our employees have a military background, and approximately 70 percent hold a government security clearance. As a leading provider of innovative technology services and solutions for the nation's defense, security, health, space, and intelligence communities; we hold nearly 1,100 active contracts with more than 50 different government agencies.|