Fort Belvoir, VA Description:
Our client is currently seeking a Network Administrator with an active top secret clearance to support a large DoD organization. For immediate consideration, please email you resume to
- Robbie Kissinger
Minimum: ADP / IT Level II (Tier 3 (National Agency Check with Law and Credit (NACLC))preferred: ADP / IT Level I (Tier 5 (Single Scope Background Investigation (SSBI) )
IAT Level II (must have one of the following):
- CCNA Security
- CySA+ **
- Security+ CE
- CASP+ CE
- CCNP Security
In addition to a Cisco CCNA or equivalent
Health Network Administrator, Senior, Designs, installs, maintains, and coordinates the use of the network system. Evaluates hardware and software and peripheral equipment for large, complex networks. Manages network performance. Troubleshoots and resolves complex problems to ensure quality transmission service on the network. Maintains user accounts, maintains and updates System Security Plans on all platforms. Implements and coordinates network policies, procedures, and standards. Enforces security procedures. May supervise and schedule the Network Technician staff and trains users. Performs other duties as assigned, which may require specific physical abilities. Requires Bachelor's degree (in Computer Science or Management Information Systems) or equivalent, and 5 to 7 years of related (data center environment) experience.
LAN/WAN: The Contractor shall maintain knowledge of, and currency with local LAN, WLAN, WAN, and information technology in association with DISA, MHS, Army, Navy, Air Force, and DHA initiatives and standards.
Optimize the production network performance and security based upon, but not limited to DISA, MHS, Army, Navy, Air Force, and DHA regulations, policies, and BBPs, prepare, utilize and adhere to standard operating procedures and concepts of operation.Provide services that include, but are not limited to:
- Preparing, aligning, and implementing DHA plans and strategies based upon DISA, MHS, Army, Navy, Air Force, and DHA Computer Network Defense requirements.
- Evaluate and recommend solutions to improve DHA network capabilities.
- Analyze and evaluate network security incidents to develop strategies, configurations, and procedures to prevent or minimize future network exploits.
- Provide installation, configuration, troubleshooting, and implementation support to all DHA supported activities.
- Prepare, implement, and maintain a global Medical Community of Interest (MEDCOI) architecture supporting all DHA activities and partners.
- Review and analyze network infrastructure surveys, WLAN heat maps, floor plans, cable drop placement and counts, data analysis, network design and implementation as part of an established network design engineering team in support of customer directed requirements.
This job and many more are available through The Judge Group. Find us on the web at www.judge.com