Atrilogy Solutions Group is in search of an outstanding Network Administrator to join out client in Cypress, CA. The ideal candidate will have experience with configuration, and administration of network systems and hardware (routers, switches, firewalls) as well as troubleshooting network issues. This position is a 12+ month contract. Job Summary:
Configuration and administration of network hardware (routers, switches, firewalls). Troubleshooting network issues.
Ensure compliance to departmental standards. Daily Duties:
Required Experience with:
- Perform network troubleshooting to diagnose, isolate, and resolve common network access and performance problems.
- Prepare network reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data.
- Install and integrate new network hardware.
- Configure IPSEC VPN tunnels as needed for remote site connectivity.
- Troubleshoot routing and remote access issues.
- Works closely with Helpdesk and Server teams.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Works well with others. Interacts with all levels of staff.
- Emphasis on Information Security, understanding and enforcing corporate IT Policies.
Documented experience with one or more of the following will be a plus:
- Proven experience in a network administrator role supporting a multi-site environment.
- Demonstrated knowledge of network technologies through achievement of Cisco CCNP, CCNA, CCIE, and/or other professional certifications.
- Enterprise level routing and switching experience, BGP / EIGRP protocol experience, Spanning Tree, VLAN, Mapping, Q-in-Q and other layer 2 switching experience, Layer 3 routing experience.
- Security technologies (Firewalls, IDS/IPS, VPN, etc.).
- Enterprise network monitoring technologies.
- VOIP - Cisco CUCM, PCCE, Unity.
- Riverbed Steelhead or other WAN Acceleration platforms.
- QOS for voice and video in a multisite WAN environment.
- Splunk Cloud management, searches and reporting.
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE
unless you are willing to relocate yourself at your own expense. Client is unable to provide H-1B Visa sponsorship at this time
. All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidate may be asked to pass a comprehensive background, credit and/or drug screening. Principals only, no third parties please.
Established in 2000, Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) and business process consulting & staffing services. Our industry-leading service model combines experienced project managers with seasoned technical and functional consultants to eliminate client uncertainty and deliver superior value and results.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
- IT staffing and placement (Project Managers, Agile/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, DBA's, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems & Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security Specialists)
- All major ERP & CRM packages (including Oracle, Workday, PeopleSoft, JD Edwards, Lawson, SAP, Dynamics AX, Salesforce, Microsoft CRM, NetSuite)
- Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, and Big Data Integration
- Creative (Interactive Project Manager/Art Director, Information Architect, UI/UX Designer, Web/Graphic Design)
Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc. magazine as one of the nation's fastest-growing, privately-held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, Atlanta, and Dallas with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, Seattle, and Delhi, India.
Atrilogy Solutions Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.