Description Job Description:
Leidos is seeking a Network Administrator to partner on a large enterprise IT contract for the DOD. The Network Administrator provides technical network administration and operations. This role maintains enterprise network infrastructure to ensure proper configuration, availability, performance, capacity, and maintenance (including application of the latest patches and upgrades). This role implements upgrades and works with others across on-premises and cloud IT infrastructures, both virtual and physical.
This individual performs risk assessment, risk mitigation analysis, and appropriate documentation to ensure network services are available. This role ensures continuity of operations including disaster recovery.Primary Responsibilities
This role is responsible for installation, configuration, administration, support, and maintenance of networks, including associated hardware and cloud resources. Duties include updating to new technologies, tuning performance, and implementation of critical system patches. This infrastructure includes on-premises and cloud resources.
- Develop, collaborate, and implement technical solutions.
- Support customer requirements in a 24/7/365 environment.
- Develop and update technical solutions, operations, and maintenance documentation for 24/7/365 personnel.
- Knowledge of standards, concept sand tools to be able to complete technology assignments.
- Domain and working technical knowledge.
- Experience working independently on technical network activities in support of a client.
- Experience interfacing with team members on requirements and solutions.
- Candidate must, at a minimum, meet DoD 8570.11- IAT Level II certification requirements (currently Security+ CE, CCNA-Security, GSEC, or SSCP)
- Candidate must have a BS with 2-4 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with less than 2 years of prior relevant experience.
External Referral Bonus:
- Must have an active TS/SCI with a polygraph.
- Due to the nature of the government contracts we support, Those authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship are encouraged to apply.ship is required.
EligiblePotential for Telework:
NoClearance Level Required:
Top Secret/SCI with PolygraphTravel:
NoScheduled Weekly Hours:
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to email@example.com
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.