Cinder is looking for a Network Administrator & Architect
to fill a role for our client in Huntington, IN
. This is a full time
, 40 hour per week opportunity with a full benefits package that includes PTO!
The Network Administrator/Architect
designs, implements, maintains, and supports our client's growing network infrastructure and servers. You will be part of a team that is responsible for designing and developing scalable, maintainable, highly available network architectures and cloud-based server environment that meet business objectives and SLAs, while also providing best practices for their employees on premise.Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to partner with other Network Administrator on small/medium projects.
- Manage and set priorities for the maintenance, development, and evaluation of all network infrastructures, including LANs, WANs, VMs, Internet, intranet, security, wireless implementations, and so on...
- Recommend, schedule, and perform software patches, upgrades, and backups of company data.
- Anticipate, mitigate, identify, respond to, and resolve problems affecting messaging systems performance, efficiency, and availability.
- Provide on-call technical support for end users.
- Monitor, optimize and allocate physical data storage.
- Plan and coordinate data migrations between systems.
- Implement, and maintain change control and testing processes for modifications to network infrastructure.
- Create, or support creation of, required reports in response to business user needs.
- Establish appropriate end-user access control levels.
- Develop routines for end users to facilitate best practices for network use.
- Excellent knowledge of current server and network standards.
- Knowledge and understanding of system flow charts, traffic flow, and data processing concepts.
- Knowledge of applicable data privacy practices and laws.
- Exceptional analytical, conceptual, and problem-solving abilities.
- Proven experience with network and server security principles, and general network management best practices.
- Working knowledge and experience with AWS and Azure cloud services.
- Excellent architecture and technical support documentation skills.
- Strong interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills.
- Highly self-motivated and directed.
- Keen attention to detail.
- Proven analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
- 5+ years' experience managing, monitoring, and supporting strategic network infrastructure and operational excellence.
- 5+ years' experience performing network administration of LANs, WANs, VPNs, VMs, virtual networks, etc.
- Extensive knowledge of Active Directory, Virtualization, Patch Management, Windows servers, Microsoft Exchange, Server backup software/hardware Cloud based environments and Antivirus Management.
- Experience with Microsoft Hyper-V and Cisco
- A bachelor's degree in Information Technology field or equivalent experience is required.
- 5+ years of professional experience in a network administration role.
- Work within an office environment. Potential opportunity to work from home some days.
- Currently team is working remotely. Will need to be able to respond to emergencies at the office, located in Huntington, IN.
- On Call 24 x 7 for any emergencies that arise.
- This person will carry a corporate cell phone to respond to after-hours emergencies.
- Occasionally may travel to training sessions or outside of the area collaborations.
- Pay: $75k-$85k, depending on experience
If you are looking for a professional, challenging, stimulating environment and meet the above criteria, please apply now!!
Candidate must thrive in a diverse environment and commit to maintaining an inclusive work environment for coworkers of all races, genders, orientations, and abilities. We believe that different life experiences and perspectives are what make the strongest teams. While we are happy to provide any available training or guidance to help sharpen your skills, your success with Cinder requires the ability to work well with a variety of people. No third-party candidates considered for this position.