Apex Systems is looking for a Network Administrator
to join one of our clients in the Greater St. Louis area. All candidates with experience in networking and open to working overnight hours are encouraged to apply. If interested contact Zack Brockmeyer ator via email at
- Perform pro-active monitoring of the company's network, server, and application infrastructure.
- Quickly identify infrastructure service degradations and failures using monitoring tools, management systems, and vendor specific utilities.
- Actively troubleshoot high priority multi-user impact events escalating as business needs dictate.
- Facilitate communications with end users and technical teams in support of both routine and reactionary monitoring events.
- Maintain tickets, logs, and records in accordance with ITIL best practices via SOPs.
- Utilize NOC run-book guidelines for first level break/fix restoration needs.
- Initiate and coordinate outage conference bridges as part of the outage management process.
- Support team members in dealing with large scale network events.
- Minimum of 3+ years working in a Network Operations Center(NOC) or Service Desk\Server administrator type of role
- Good knowledge of troubleshooting, identification, isolation and resolution of network related issues
- Foundational knowledge of ITIL principles and HIPAA compliance
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at or