Do you enjoy working with cutting edge technology to solve tough problems? Our teams at Deloitte are comprised of deeply passionate and experienced professionals who guide clients through their most complex technology challenges.If you are seeking a role that offers you the opportunity to work with clients through critical issues, consider at Deloitte. Work you'll do
- Build new cloud based data center services environments for cloud initiatives.
- Assist with identifying and planning potential new cloud services, features, and capabilities.
- Serve as overall subject matter expert on Network Administrator technology and market capabilities/trends.
- Design and implement secure network and application delivery solutions providing high availability to hosted customer applications.
- Troubleshoot issues related to network and application performance to assist in resolving issues impacting hosted applications.
- Collaborate with internal and external parties to transform high-level technical objectives into comprehensive technical requirements.
- Formulate detailed network, storage, and compute design specifications for stable and secure computing operations in a dynamic cloud based environment.
- Make recommendations for improvements to security, scalability, manageability, and performance across a wide variety of network, storage, and compute technologies.
Our Systems Engineering team delivers large-scale software applications and integrated systems, and assists clients with architecture design, assessment and optimization, and definition. We develop service-oriented architecture (SOA) and other integration solutions to enable information sharing and management between business partners and disparate processes and systems, and we deliver technology enablement to support CIO services transformation.
Systems Engineering professionals focus on key client issues that impact the core business by maximizing operational value, driving down the cost of quality, and enhancing technology innovation. Our teams deliver a wide range of services, including application architecture design and optimization, application modernization, business process management and solution integration, custom application design and development, and large-scale technology delivery program efforts. Qualifications Required:
- CompTIA Security+ certification
- Active Secret clearance
- Bachelor's degree
Must be legally authorized
to work in the United States without the need
for employer sponsorship, now or at any time
in the future
How you'll grow
- Mid to senior level Network Administrator experience in a cloud environment
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Experience effectively managing multiple large-scale projects
- Experience automating routine administrative tasks desired
- Understanding of network, storage, server, and application technologies
- Strong understanding of fundamental network concepts and technologies
- Understanding of common network services (DNS, SNMP, NTP, etc.) and application protocols (HTTP, SSL) - preferred
- Ability to analyze packet captures to troubleshoot common network and application issues
- Strong knowledge of automation concepts, tools, and scripting languages (Ansible, Puppet, Chef, etc.)
- Working knowledge of DoD STIGs, and IA Vulnerability Management (IAVM)
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs at Deloitte University, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Explore Deloitte University, The Leadership Center. Benefits
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you. Deloitte's culture
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Learn more about Life at Deloitte. Corporate citizenship
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte's impact on the world. Recruiter tips
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you're applying to. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.