Kforce has a client in search of a Network Administrator in Reston, VA.
* Work with a team of seven (7) dedicated professionals to plan, configure, maintain, and monitor the organization's data and voice networks
* Provide procurement and long-range planning advice to the customer as well as participate in interesting and challenging projects with varying degrees of complexity
* Provide day-to-day support of classified government systems and networks
* At least a High School diploma/GED
* 5+ years of professional working experience as a Network Administrator
* At least 2 (two) years of experience with Cisco routers, switches, and firewalls
* At least 2 (two) years of experience doing LAN management, configuration, and network security
* Understand the intricacies of complex data and voice networks
* Applicants selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.