Working at Macro Solutions, a leading provider of IT and management consulting services, is an opportunity to collaborate with great people who have a passion for the services they provide to our clients. We are currently seeking an experienced Senior Network Administrator Lead
candidate for a Federal program in Aberdeen, MD. An active Secret security clearance is required. Key Responsibilities
Education + Experience
- Perform a variety of network engineering tasks, independently, which are broad in nature and are concerned with the design and implementation of integrated networks, including personnel, hardware, software and support facilities and/or equipment.
- Supervise team of Network Engineers through project completion.
- Plan and perform network engineering research, design development, and other assignments in conformance with network design, engineering and customer specifications.
- Supervise Network Engineers through project completion.
- Responsible for major technical/engineering projects of higher complexity and importance than those normally assigned to lower level engineers.
- Perform with great latitude for un-reviewed actions and decisions.
- Coordinate the activities of Network Engineers and Network Technicians assigned to specific network engineering projects.
- Provide technical/management leadership on major tasks or technology assignments.
- Establish goals and plans that meet project objectives.
- Direct and control activities for a client, having overall responsibility for financial management, methods, and staffing to ensure that technical requirements are met.
- Perform client negotiations and interfacing with senior management.
- Hold an Active Secret Clearance
- Possess Security+ Certification
- Master's degree with 10+ years of experience or bachelor's degree with 12+ years of relevant experience.
- Experience providing the following services:
- Determine enterprise DoD/Army Cybersecurity and security standards for the network.
- Develop and implement DoD/Army Cybersecurity/security standards and procedures.
- Coordinate, develop, and evaluate the network for the organization or enterprise.
- Recommend DoD/Army Cybersecurity/security solutions to support customers' requirements.
- Identify, report, and resolve network issues in accordance with DoD and Army policy.
- Establish and satisfy DoD/Army Cybersecurity and security requirements based upon the analysis of user, policy, regulatory, and resource demands.
- Perform analysis, design, and development of security features for system architectures.
- Design, develop, engineer, and implement solutions that meet DoD/Army security requirements, which may include mainframes, workstations, servers, cloud computing and personal computers.
- Provide integration and implementation network/computer system security solutions.
- Perform vulnerability/risk analyses of enterprise during all phases of the SDLC.
- Identify network security weakness, develop solutions to improve security posture.
- Create, review and update Network Cybersecurity policies and architecture documentation.
- Ensure STIG checklists and associated artifacts for all technologies are reviewed and validation results are posted to CBC G6's STIG portal every 6months.
- TS/SCI Clearance
- CCNA or similar certification
Macro Solutions is a woman-owned IT and management consulting firm that helps government organizations select, implement, integrate and maintain critical business solutions. A relationship company at our core, we pride ourselves on building high-touch, high-trust environments for our clients and partners, at every level of our business. Assessed at CMMI Maturity Level 3 for both Development and Services and ISO 9001:2015 certification, Macro delivers honest, powerful results from the inside, outward.
Deeply invested in advancing long lasting employee relationships, our distinctive Consultant Care program ensures that our employees are always a priority at every level of the organization and has been integral to our 94% employee retention rate.
Along with a supportive environment and culture that thrives on dreaming big, getting things done and having fun together, Macro Solutions offers employees a full suite of competitive benefits, including health, dental, 401(k), and paid time off.
If you would like to learn more about Macro, are interested in joining our team, or would like to learn more about our Consultant Care program visit our website .
Macro Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer.