Our client, a water resource management company located in Delaware is looking to bring on a Network Administrator who will report into the Director of Infrastructure. This will be a full-time hybrid position where you will be doing a little bit of everything. This includes working with Routers and Switches and networking in general, project work including migrations and upgrades and doing some security audits.
Required Skills & Experience
- Bachelor's degree in Information Technology related field or equal amount of experience
- Experience with Outlook Exchange and domain controllers on prem
- Experience with Active Directory, Group Policy and creating users
- Bachelor's Degree in related field or equivalent years of experience
- Server knowledge including switches and firewalls
- 5+ years of related experience
What You Will Be Doing
- 50% Networking
- 50% Cyber Security
- Competitive Salary: Up to $90,000 DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Health, dental and vision coverage
- 401K PTO and more
- Competitive Benefits Package
- Great work culture
- Excellent on the job training
Wellness incentives (discounts for good health) and health resource
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today's highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.