At NorthStar Memorial Group, we choose collaboration over bureaucracy. Voted a 2022 Top Workplace & Best Place to Work 8 years in a row by our employees, we encourage & empower our people at every level to speak up, be heard, and watch their ideas become realities.
We are seeking an experienced Network Administrator for a full-time opportunity. The position is responsible for managing, maintaining, monitoring, and troubleshooting issues with the Local Area Network (LAN), Wide Area Network (WAN), and Cloud Networks for NorthStar Memorial Group. This position would also be responsible for troubleshooting issues with cloud-based phone systems. The Network Administrator will work closely with IT, other departments, remote offices, and service providers to ensure quality delivery of services.
- Manage, monitor, and act as a subject matter expert for network connectivity to support WAN high availability – diverse ISP's and media types (Fiber, DIA, Coax, Cellular, WiWAN, etc.).
- Manage, monitor, and troubleshoot issues relating to switching, routing, and firewalls.
- Responsible for performing firmware upgrades to appliances
- Responsible for performing line of business changes to network and telecom systems (switches, wifi, routers, firewalls, phone systems, etc)
- Troubleshooting issue related to corporate, guest, and IoT wifi
- Troubleshooting network and connection issues for users and devices
- Will coordinate onsite vendor support for escalated issues as needed
- Troubleshooting and maintaining all telecom infrastructure – hosted VoIP, Cloud Contact Center solutions, and analog solutions
- Act as a resource for other IT group's project rollouts
- Network and Telecom vendor and supplier management
- Participate in on-call rotation
- Provide tier 2 support for network and telecom issues escalated from the helpdesk
- 2+ years of progressive experience in network administration and architecture required
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent certifications and experience
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to travel periodically (California, Florida, Hawaii); travel expectation less than 10%
- Strong experience working with cloud-based architectures – preferably MS Azure
- Experience working with and troubleshooting network infrastructure such as Palo Alto, SonicWALL, Meraki, Fortinet, HP/Aruba, or Cisco
- Solid understanding and experience in system/network security
- Experience running IT infrastructure projects
- Strong experience with TCP/IP, WAN/LAN, VPN, Wi-Fi, switches, routers, and firewalls
- Strong experience with implementing and troubleshooting telecom solutions including VoIP, PBX, and IVR
- Experience working with field technicians and remote users
- Experience with Windows Server operating systems and Active Directory
- Experience managing vendor and supplier relationships, contracts, etc.
Apply today to hear more about the amazing opportunities that await for you at NorthStar Memorial Group. To be considered for this opportunity, click the Apply Now link on this page, or confidentially email your resume to . Please include the title of this job along with the location name for which you are applying in your email. We can't wait to speak with you about the incredible reasons why you'll love it here!
Want to stay informed about new job opportunities at NorthStar? Join our Talent Network & receive alerts with new job opportunities that match your interests!
Click here to apply!