Description Robert Half
has an exciting opportunity for an experienced Network Administrator
at a prominent company. If you are a motivated problem solver and passionate about establishing and maintaining a stable network infrastructure, you could succeed in this role. We are looking for a Network Administrator to provide technical support to end users as well as configuring and managing firewalls, routers, and switches. This person will also perform IT administration functions on various hardware, software and cloud platforms.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Configuring and installing network devices such as routers switches, and firewalls
• Scripting experience
• Configuring network devices to deliver services such as VPN and QoS services
• Has TCP-IP, LAN / WAN experience
• Has experience configuring and supporting VLAN's
• Supports, maintains, analyzes, and repairs multiple platforms, including but not limited to desktops, laptops, tablets, printers, mobile devices, and videoconferencing equipment.
• Sets up and configures new systems, new applications, and upgrades.
• Manages user account information, permissions and rights, including groups. Requirements
• 3-5 years of hands-on experience working in a customer focused end-user desktop support role or computer operations environment required.
• Familiarity with computer networking concepts (DNS, DHCP, ICMP, etc.)
• Solid comprehension of wired/wireless networks (Cisco preferred), storage, backup/recovery, security platforms and other infrastructure functions, operations and support requirements.
• Thorough knowledge of the Windows desktops and Windows-based networking environment.
• Practical experience supporting PC hardware and software.
• Knowledge of Microsoft Active Directory and/or Microsoft Azure/Office 365/Exchange administration
• Scripting experience in Python, PowerShell, and/or Shell Script
• Experience supporting AV conferencing equipment and telephony equipment (Polycom, Teams Room)
Technology Doesn't Change the World, People Do.®
Robert Half is the world's first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity - even on the go. Download the Robert Half app and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/
for more information.