Robert Half Technology has an exciting opportunity for a Network Administrator at a growing firm. To succeed in this position, you should be an organized problem solver who has a can-do attitude and enjoys ensuring and sustaining a stable network infrastructure. You will support the business by developing, administering and maintaining the network infrastructure, making sure that the enterprise systems and related components are secure, have integrity, and are highly available. The software, hardware, network security programs, and data storage systems you will be working with are constantly changing. Your commitment to ongoing education will be important for staying current and fully informed. This full-time position is a great opportunity for a Network Administrator who wants to work in the Horsham, Pennsylvania, region.
- Administering the operation of all local area networks / wide area network related services according to company policies and procedures
- Upgrading network software and hardware
- Troubleshooting and resolving local area networks / wide area network performance, connectivity and related network problems
- Applying LAN/WAN security, antivirus and spam control measures Requirements
- 5+ years experience related to the job
- Previous experience in production environments and being on-call
- Experience with network protocols, software and hardware involved in LAN/WAN operations
- Exceptional skills in troubleshooting, analytics and diagnostics
- Proficiency in Exchange
- Expertise in Azure Active Directory
- VMware experience desired
Technology doesn't change the world. People do.
As a technology staffing firm, we can't think of a more fitting mantra. We're extreme believers in technology and the incredible things it can do. But we know that behind every smart piece of software, every powerful processor, and every brilliant line of code is an even more brilliant person.
Leader among IT staffing agencies
The intersection of technology and people - it's where we live. Backed by more than 65 years of experience, Robert Half Technology is a leader among IT staffing agencies. Whether you're looking to hire experienced technology talent or find the best technology jobs, we are your IT expert to call.
We understand not only the art of matching people, but also the science of technology. We use a proprietary matching tool that helps our staffing professionals connect just the right person to just the right job. And our network of industry connections and strategic partners remains unmatched.
Apply for this job now or contact our branch office at 888-490-4429 to learn more about this position.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
2019 Robert Half Technology. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.