If you're an organized individual with experience as a Network Administrator, Robert Half Technology has a terrific opportunity that you may be interested in. To succeed in this position, you should be an organized problem solver who has a can-do attitude and enjoys ensuring and sustaining a stable network infrastructure. Supporting the business, you will develop, administer and maintain the network infrastructure by making sure the enterprise systems and related components are secure, have integrity, and are highly available. You will work with constantly changing software, hardware, network security programs, and data storage systems. It will be crucial for you to stay current and fully informed through ongoing education. This full-time position is a great opportunity for a Network Administrator who wants to work in the Waterloo, Indiana, region.
- Administering the operation of services related to all local area and wide area networks, following company policies and procedures
- Analyzing and fixing local area networks / wide area network performance, connectivity and related network issues
- Applying LAN/WAN security, antivirus and spam control measures
- Coordinating and executing upgrades to network software and hardware
If you are interested in learning more about this opportunity please contact Recruiting Manager Kyle Brady at 317-687-3275 or Email Kyle.Brady@RHT.com Requirements
What you bring to the role
- Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA) Certification
- Deployed and configured Cisco wireless controllers and switches.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in an IT environment administering and supporting Cisco and HP devices
- Demonstrated knowledge of TCP/IP, sub-netting, routing, VLANs, DHCP, Cisco Wireless and or other Critical Infrastructure Related Services
- Demonstrated knowledge of network security and best practices
- Work experience with Network Segmentation and 802.1X security protocol
- Experience with Cisco CLI terminology, and Cisco Switching
- Customer Support or Helpdesk Experience-Sysaid or other helpdesk software preferred
If you are interested in learning more about this opportunity please contact Recruiting Manager Kyle Brady at 317-687-3275 or Email Kyle.Brady@RHT.com
Technology doesn't change the world. People do.
As a technology staffing firm, we can't think of a more fitting mantra. We're extreme believers in technology and the incredible things it can do. But we know that behind every smart piece of software, every powerful processor, and every brilliant line of code is an even more brilliant person.
Leader among IT staffing agencies
The intersection of technology and people - it's where we live. Backed by more than 65 years of experience, Robert Half Technology is a leader among IT staffing agencies. Whether you're looking to hire experienced technology talent or find the best technology jobs, we are your IT expert to call.
We understand not only the art of matching people, but also the science of technology. We use a proprietary matching tool that helps our staffing professionals connect just the right person to just the right job. And our network of industry connections and strategic partners remains unmatched.
Apply for this job now or contact our branch office at 888-490-4429 to learn more about this position.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
2019 Robert Half Technology. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.