Columbia, SC Description:
Our client is currently looking to hire a Network Administrator
to support a DoD end-client in a series of initiatives. This is a direct-hire, full-time position with a major defense contractor. Title:
Network Administrator ILocation:
Sumpter SC Clearance:
: Direct-hire, Permanent
Must have DOD 8570 IAT level 2 certifications (i.e. Security+ CE or higher IAT cert, Linux+, CCNA-S, SSCP).Must have
- 2-5 years of directly related experience in network administration and support.
- CCNA or higher certification is required
Ensuring network backbone for critical IT Intelligence systems are maintained and running smoothly. Responsible for the analysis, administration and support of voice, video, and/or data communications networks.Responsibilities:
1. Analyzes, administers and maintains voice, video, and/or data communications networks.
2. Manages the usage and performance of voice, video and/or data communications networks.
3. Maintains network security and ensures compliance with security polices and procedures.
4. Evaluates hardware and software, including peripheral, output, and related equipment.
5. Participates in the development and implementation of network-related procedures and standards.
6. Participates in and may lead aspects of major network installations and upgrades.
7. Interfaces with vendors to ensure appropriate resolution during network outages or periods of reduced performance.
8. Develops and implements testing strategies and document results.
9. Provides advice and training to end-users.
10. Troubleshoots and resolves complex problems.
11. Maintains current knowledge of relevant hardware and software applications as assigned.
12. Participates in special projects as required.Contact: email@example.com
This job and many more are available through The Judge Group. Find us on the web at www.judge.com