Location: Sugar Land
The IT Network Analyst is primarily responsible for maintenance of data communication networks as well as Tier 1 and Tier 2 support which includes maintenance and deployment of all end-user facing technologies. The analyst acts as a primary interface to all the internal customers that are supported by IT to effect real time problem analysis and resolutions.
The position requires the ability to work independently and think critically, as well as cross-functionally. Excellent communication skills, and the ability to deliver high performance, high reliability, and high security to facilities and travelers.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable Accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Configure and deploy Cisco switches and routers for branch offices.
- Troubleshoot network and telephone issues.
- Deploy phones.
- Report telecom outages to service providers and coordinate the issue until service is restored
- Maintain accurate inventory of computer equipment, peripherals, software and associated services.
- Maintain, develop, and document corporate desktop images with an emphasis on ensuring compatibility, corporate standards adherence, security patching/compliance, and quality control.
- Administer and maintain automated deployment system, System Center Configuration Manager (SCCM).
- Create and maintain automated workstation build procedures.
- Deploy computers and laptops to end-users, including Mobile Data Terminals (MDTs) and other mobile workforce equipment. Ensure complete user data migration from one machine to the other.
- Maintain and monitor desktop support processes and activities related to Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery.
- Provide support of client-side enterprise applications and technologies.
- Participate in incident response tasks and be diligent in identifying risks to the technical infrastructure.
- Provide end-user support on all desktop/laptop-deployed technologies including operating system support, Microsoft Office and all other productivity suites, SAP client support, remote access, laptop/desktop hardware repair, etc.
- Provide effective remote support for branch offices through the use of various remote console access technologies.
- Actively view, route, update, and/or close trouble tickets.
- Participate in production on-call support rotation.
- Provide technical support for projects.
- Engage with team members as necessary in relation to Data Center operations, telecomm infrastructure, security, SAP enterprise business applications and legacy applications.
- High School diploma or GED required. College courses or degree is a plus.
- Minimum 3 years relevant experience with information technology services, including distributing multi-platform computing environments, including Windows, Linux, and UNIX.
- Experience with project management and technology acquisition a plus.
- Network Certification required
- Network Support skills required
- Desktop Support, SCCM, or Cisco phone support required