Kforce has a client seeking a Network Application Engineer in Miami, FL (Florida).
Responsibilities of the Network Application Engineer:
* Network Application Engineer will provide Application Support: Respond to technical problems that occur abruptly and require immediate solutions
* Providing technical support to teams within the organization, and to external clients when required
* Assisting with systems integrations
* Network Application Engineer will be managing ticketed query system and ensuring comprehensive database of queries and resolutions is kept up to date
* Maintaining and updating technical documents and procedures
* Management of Daily File Transfers impacting various applications
* Identifying and resolving technical issues
* Network Application Engineer assists in the development and maintenance of installation configurations, adheres to planned project schedules, and coordinates with department supervisors during application implementation
* Ensures all software and hardware products are compatible with network integration
* Implements application changes for the effective use of the infrastructure related to LAN, WAN and desktop technologies
* As a Network Application Engineer, you will collaborates with cross-functional team members (Developers, Implementation Specialists, Project Leaders, etc.) to enhance our product and services
* Possessing specialist knowledge of operating systems, devices, applications and software
* To be considered for this position, candidates must have experience in a similar role, or they must possess significant knowledge, experience, and abilities to successfully perform the responsibilities listed
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.