Title: Network / Infrastructure Architect.
Description: STG is a SEI CMMi Level 5 company with several Fortune 500 and State Government clients. STG has an opening for Network / Infrastructure Architect.
Please note that this project assignment is with our own direct clients. We do not go through any vendors. STG only does business with direct end-clients. This is expected to be a long-term position. STG will provide immigration and permanent residency sponsorship assistance to those candidates who need it.
- Architect will help teams with the architecture of new and existing applications using standard architecture patterns and processes.
- Works with application teams to define, assemble and integrate components based on Ford standards and business requirements (examples: hardware, software, availability, scalability and reliability).
- Supports the application team in the development of the technical design and documentation.
- Participate in proof of concepts and support the product solution evaluation processes. Provides architecture guidance and technical design leadership.
- Demonstrated ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously.
- Understand and can design infrastructure architecture, including servers, SAN, networking, firewalls, database and middleware
- Experience with emerging technologies, cloud architectures and other related virtualization technologies and being a Self-researcher, with the ability to research a technology and provide insight to business customers
- Experience with designing high-availability, high-volume, low-latency technologies and having experience operating at a senior level on multiple or large-scale projects and incorporating all levels of architecture development
- Familiarity with technology standards and current and future environments
- 5+ years IT architecture experience with 2+ years working in large-scale, diverse IT environments
- Have the ability to manage multiple projects at the same time and have excellent communication skills
- Strong collaborator. willingness to share ideas, documentation and best practices None
Resume Submittal Instructions: Interested/qualified candidates should email their word formatted resumes to Ms. Vasavi @ Vasavi.Konda@stgit.com or contact at 248.712.6725. In the subject line of the email please include: First and Last Name – Network / Infrastructure Architect.
Corporate Overview of STG: Established in 1985, Systems Technology Group (STG) is a fast-growing IT and Engineering consulting and systems integration services firm. STG is proud that clients like Ford Motor Company, American Axle, Sears Corporation, Chrysler, LLC, Mercedes Benz, United Health, General Motors, State of Texas, State of Michigan, State of Minnesota, State of Georgia, and others trust their IT services needs to STG. STG has offices in North America, Europe and India to service our client’s global IT and Engineering needs.