Job Description Network Architect PLEASE NOTE: This position is not eligible for H1 Visa sponsorship, contract, remote or off-shore. Work Location: Wichita, KS This position does include some relocation assistance
With over 20 years of operating experience, CURO provides financial freedom to the underbanked, a large and growing market. Our Financial Technology Team has created a unique, fully integrated system for end-to-end ownership of our financial and loan transactions.
Join our infrastructure team as our Network Architect designing efficient, cost-effective network infrastructures that meet the long-term and short-term IT and business goals with the passion to collaborate with the team through implementation.
If you are seeking to belong to an infrastructure team that is all in-house and within the same location facilitating the opportunity to see the final product completed making a positive impact to our employees globally and the communities we serve from the US, to Canada - apply today! Duties and Responsibilities
- Design end-to-end networking systems.
- Plan the installation and implementation of network systems.
- Configure, install, and support data and voice network equipment.
- Responsible for troubleshooting of complex LAN/WAN infrastructure.
- Perform incident troubleshooting and resolution, including documentation of root cause analysis.
- Maintain and monitor network equipment.
- Responsible for the implementation and support of SDN and automation scripting tools.
- Uphold and model PCI DSS Program adherence, IT standards and best practices, policies, and procedures.
- Complete and maintain business continuity/disaster recovery planning/testing.
- Ensure after hours system support.
- Understand applicable company policies, procedures and other job-specific instructive documents and materials.
- Conduct business and perform job duties in a manner consistent with the requirements set forth in all company policies, procedures and other directives, and in compliance with legal and regulatory requirements.
- Complete all compliance training assigned to them to understand the key provisions of law, regulation and internal policies and procedures applicable to their job duties, as well as the impact of noncompliance on the company's reputation and success.
- Document all team processes and procedures for both training and auditing purposes, updating these documents as needed.
- Raise concerns about any practice(s) believed to be a violation of, or inconsistent with, company policies, procedures or other directives, or in violation of legal or regulatory requirements.
- Monitor processes and procedures to ensure safety and compliance.
- Monitor and implement processes and procedures to ensure safety and compliance.
- Model the Company's Vision and Values.
- Other duties as assigned.
Job Requirements Skills and Experience
Education or Equivalent Experience
- Excellent communication, customer service and documentation skills.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and be detail-oriented.
- Assess company network needs
- 10+ years of broad IT Networking experience, including Global infrastructure support.
- Proficiency with Cisco network equipment.
- Proficiency with load balancing solutions.
- Administration and design Cisco Call Manager solutions.
- Apply troubleshooting skills to resolve network issues.
- Design data network systems.
- Professional style and demeanor.
- Bachelor's degree in a related business field from an accredited College or University required.
We are a leading alternative financial services firm providing valuable and much needed service for hard working consumers with operations in the United States, and Canada. We are proud to serve in the more than 400 store communities, through our multiple contact centers, online and mobile financial services with the ownership of our own pre-paid debit card, short term loans, installment loans, line of credits, and cash for gold, money order, wire transfer, and check cashing services.
We rise to the challenge of designing products and services which not only meet our customers' needs but also meet state-by-state and, in Canada, province-by-province requirements. In the US alone, this equates to over 40 different loan product types and growing! Today, our corporate office is in Wichita, Kansas, birthplace of our company founders. We also have administrative offices in Chicago and Toronto.
CURO Financial Technologies Corp Supports Equal Employment Opportunity. CURO Financial Technologies Corp (dba Speedy Cash, Rapid Cash, Cash Money, LendDirect, Avo Credit, Opt+ and Revolve Finance) is committed to a policy of providing equal employment opportunity to all qualified employees and applicants. This commitment is reflected in all aspects of our daily operations. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, sex, religion, national origin, marital status, age, disability, veteran status, or genetic information in any personnel practice, including recruitment, hiring, training, compensation, promotion, and discipline. Additionally, we do not discriminate based on any other characteristic protected by applicable state or local law where a particular employee works. In addition, it is the policy of CURO Financial Technologies Corp to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified employees who have protected disabilities to the extent required by federal law and any state law where a particular employee works. Statement to ALL Third Party Agencies and Similar Organizations: CURO Financial Technologies Corp, Speedy Cash, Rapid Cash, Cash Money, LendDirect, Avo Credit, Opt+ and Revolve Finance, and CURO Financial Management accepts resumes only from agencies with which we formally engage their services. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, CURO Financial Technologies Corp, Speedy Cash, Rapid Cash, Cash Money, LendDirect, Avo Credit, Opt+, CURO Financial Management, and Revolve Finance employees, or send to any CURO Financial Technologies Corp, Speedy Cash, Rapid Cash, Cash Money, LendDirect, Avo Credit, Opt+ and Revolve Finance facility. CURO Financial Technologies Corp, CURO Financial Management, Speedy Cash, Rapid Cash, Cash Money, LendDirect, Avo Credit, Opt+ and Revolve Finance, is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.