Network Architect Note: Visa Sponsorship is not available** Are you ready to explore a world of possibilities?
Join our DTCC family, and you'll grow your expertise and become the best version of you. As you embark on a new journey, you'll seek challenges with flexibility and patience, learning new skills and advancing your career while having the time of your life. Why You'll Love This Job:
Being a member of Network Services Team, you will lead the responsibility of capturing business requirements and translating them into a technical solution that will meet the needs of the business. The role will ensure there is complete balance between design and support. Designs should utilize technologies to optimize the business yet be fully supportable. You will also mentor engineers on all aspects of design and how to adapt to changing requirements with standard methodologies to present supportable solutions while staying fiscally responsible to the company. Your Responsibilities:
Talents Needed for Success:
- Counsel, communicate, and gain acceptance with stakeholders to translate business requirements into technical requirements.
- Collaborate with Engineering and Operations teams to ensure end to end support for design, implementation, and operations. Solutions should support end to end success.
- Develop technology roadmaps.
- Keeping abreast of industry trends, technology innovation, and changing customer requirements to help with Identifying opportunities for continuous improvements.
- Facilitate the transition of new solution or technologies to operations and engineering, providing domain expertise in an educational and supportive manner.
- Perform network modeling, analysis, and planning.
- Assess new vendors and development test strategies.
- Build partnerships with vendors to help ensure the success of the company via existing and new technologies.
- Minimum of 7 years of related experience
- Bachelor's degree preferred or equivalent experience
- Good understanding in technologies like: SDN, NFV, Cloud Networking, SDWAN, WAN, LAN, NexGen Firewall, Data Center Networks, Wireless.
- Solid grasp of Global IP addressing designs
- Demonstrable understanding of carrier grade optical network design technologies
- Experience with the design, implementation and support of very large and highly resilient enterprise networks utilizing multiple vendors.
- Experience with Global WAN Design
- Experience with voice and video design
- Experience with load balancer design
- Industry certifications such as CCDA, CCSP, CCNP or CCIE preferred
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation. About UsAbout DTCC
DTCC safeguards the financial markets and helps them run efficiently, in times of prosperity and crisis. We are uniquely positioned at the center of global trading activity, processing over 100 million financial transactions every day, pioneering industry-wide, post-trade solutions and maintaining multiple data and operating centers worldwide. From where we stand, we can anticipate the industry's needs and we're working to continually improve the world's most resilient, secure and efficient market infrastructure. Our employees are driven to deliver innovative technologies that improve efficiency, lower cost and bring stability and certainty to the post-trade lifecycle.
Our work environment favors openness and gives people freedom to do their jobs well, by encouraging diverse opinions and emphasizing teamwork. When you join our team, you'll have an opportunity to make meaningful contributions at a company that is recognized as a thought leader in both the financial services and technology industries. A DTCC career is more than a good way to earn a living. It's the chance to make a difference at a company that's truly one of a kind. About the Team
Enterprise Product & Platform Engineering transforms the way we deliver infrastructure to our business clients. A key construct of EP&PE will be the evolution of the IT Product Manager, who will partner with the Engineering organization, the Business Aligned Service Delivery organization, the DevSecOps organization as well as our operational support teams to ensure that this organization provides high quality, commercially attractive and timely solutions to support our business strategy.