Be more than just an employee. Join New Era’s growing team and experience a corporate culture that promotes personal and professional development. We are looking for team members to contribute to and deliver our mission to “securely connect people, places, and information in a rapidly changing digital world.” Work alongside the finest team of highly skilled and industry certified professionals who are encouraged to drive change and think outside of the box. As a team member, you will receive competitive benefits, industry training, and certifications.
New Era Technology is a global IT integrator with 1,500+ employees delivering Collaboration, Cloud, Data Networking, Security, Large Venue, and Corporate AV and Managed Service Solutions to more than 7,500 customers.
We currently have a need for a Senior Network Architect to support a Global Network Infrastructure environment. Global Financial Services, Healthcare or Pharmaceutical experience is strongly preferred.
- Develop and deploy scalable solutions for both global networks and data centers.
- Identify, research, evaluate and implement emerging network technologies.
- Design and implement SDWan solution for network.
- Build and migrate clients to new DMZ.
- Maintain and manage the global network.
- Responsible for configuration, installation and maintenance and in-depth troubleshooting tasks and documenting any network issues.
- Work with Network Planning teams to implement new solutions.
- Manage multiple vendors and technologies.
- Maximizes network performance by monitoring performance; troubleshooting network problems and outages; scheduling upgrades; collaborating with vendors.
- Escalation of problems as appropriate to management.
- 7+ years’ experience with enterprise-level network design and deployment.
- Proficient with the design, installation, configuration, troubleshooting, and monitoring of core routing and switching, LAN/WAN/ MAN services.
- Proficient in routing protocols: OSPF, EIGRP, BGP, MPLS, MPLS-TP.
- Solid experience in designing and supporting IP networks for voice, data and video in a Service Provider environment using SIP, MGoogle Cloud Platform, RTP, Multicasting, and Unicasting.
- Experience with Cisco VSS switches, Nexus 9K, 7K, 5K, 2K configuration and design. As well, as Arista Switches.
- Hands on experience with designing and implementing a SDWAN solution.
- Knowledge of ACI Datacenter technologies.
- Ability to analyze and design network systems to achieve efficient and secure operation.
- Excellent knowledge of TCP/IP, including packet-level traffic analysis.
- Configuring, deploying and/or troubleshooting Cisco, Checkpoint and Palo Alto Firewalls.
- Experience working in large enterprise networks is desired. The ability to work under pressure and interface with senior management will be key to these roles.